The Epiphany brings the Christmas celebration to an exotic ending.
This is the day of remembrance that the holy three kings came from eastern countries
to Bethlehem to worship the Infant, and with them they had precious ones
gifts. Constortium Vocale Oslo invites to a concert at the end of Christmas
with music from the Middle Ages and the Renaissance written for this celebration.
- 6th of January: Concert in Oslo Cathedral: The three Kings (De konger tre)
- 8th and 9th December – Consortium Vocale participates in Oslo Cathedral Christmas Concert: Klinge skal et jubelkor
- 30. November at 4.30 pm – Consortium Vocale attends Vesper in Oslo Cathedral
- 4. – 7. October – Concerts in Palermo and Cefalu
- 30. September at 11.00 – Consortium Vocale attends gregorian mass in Oslo Cathedral